Look, it's no secret that I struggled with weight loss. I've been there done that, and I blasted my journey on the Internet & I have done it all. I have sabotaged myself, overwhelmed myself, procrastinated, overate, ate junk food, got distracted, and didn't always follow through. I did it on my own and it took me over 2 years to get here!

I don't want that for you. Now that I have rocked out my bikini body I want to help you get your body rocking too! I have created a program that I WISH existed when I was trying to lose weight. I want to provide you with a structure and a coach so you get there fast and have a blast doing it!

Tera Warner & I have joined together to offer a 30 day BE Bold and Bare It! program that inspires you to you fall back in love with yourself, lose weight, get strong, eat amazing, feel beautiful & full of energy. And... we want you to join us!

If you want to learn more about how you can get your bikini body...check out this video below!



If you are a woman who is determined, passionate and you want to stop hiding behind clothes and cover ups. If you want to enjoy being bold and bare some skin this summer then we want you to join us!

We start on June 12th! Click HERE to join us!




Labels: , ,